Open Call for Seed Stage Startups
Tuesday, September 24, 2019
Are you in the process of developing your startup company? Do you need help with developing and production of your prototype, testing of the business model, searching for potential customers, forging connections with potential investors and business partners?
Join Start-up AA program, apply for call for Seed Stage Startups and bring your startup further
and connect with the right stakeholders of the crossborder startup ecosystem of the Slovenian and Austrian region. And all this with the help of experienced mentors and experts and the support from the cross-border acceleration programme.
Among all submitted startup applications 10 Seed-stage Startups from programme region will be selected and will be provided with the precious support.
What will you get?
- Intensive 5-day investment readiness programme, that will be held by experts from different key fields of startup development (product development, business plan development, IP protection, innovative marketing strategy, access to financing, startup presentations for investors, negotiation with investors, investment contracts and other legal challenges,...)
- 8 hours of individual consulting from two dedicated expert consultants, one from Slovenia and one from Austria,
- Organization of crossborder presentations in front of international investors on the DEMO Day, with active international investors,
- Up to 20 hours of support from Startup AA project team, to provide you with: searching and networking with potential investors and other stakeholders of the crossborder startup ecosystem, support in finding new startup team members from Slovenia and Austria, intensive promotion of the startup business offer to cross-border regions covered by the Start:up Alpe Adria platform.
Who can apply?
Application is open for startups from the Start-up AA program region, that are developing or have developed innovative products, services or business models and which are in their seed-stage of the company development. A startup is defined by the following criteria:
- Independent commercial company, which is developing or commercializing an innovative product, service or business model with high market potential,
- The company is not older than five (5) years and not younger than one (1) month,
- The company has at least one (1) full time employee,
- The company is not in a liquidation or bankruptcy process,
- Registered Company address in the Start-up AA program area.
Sounds attractive to you?
Give your business career an acceleration boost and APPLY NOW!
Deadline for submitting your startup application is 18th October 2019.
Find more info about the call and apply here.