Get ready for application for SK75 and SI-SK calls and provide your startup with support from 75,000 to 600,000 eur and endless growth opportunities. With both calls Slovene Enterprise Fund provides innovative young companies in the early stages with seed capital for rapid growth on the market, and also with great support of mentors.
Get ready with SK roadshows!
Join roadshows in Maribor, Ljubljana or Nova Gorica to obtain:
- all neccessary information about both calls,
- pre-selection procedure and
- how to prepare successfully for application.
- You will also have the opportunity to receive precious advice from experienced entrepreneurs and investors for your success.
- And additionally, you will also have the opportunity to get answers to all your questions.
At SK roadshows you will get all necessary information about the financing of startups with 75,000 eur of convertible loan (SK75) and co-investment with private investors (SI-SK) up to 600,000 eur. So, make sure you don't miss them!
- 29th August in Maribor at 4pm at Tovarna podjemov – apply NOW,
- 2nd September in Ljubljana at 4 pm at Ljubljanski univerzitetni inkubator - apply NOW,
- 4th September in Nova Gorica at 2 pm at Primorski tehnološki park - apply NOW.
Great opportunity for your startup!
Young innovative companies in the early stages can obtain quasi-equity financing of 75,000 eur as a convertible loan (SK75) for scaling up sales and growth on the market, while Slovene Enterprise Fund invests or provides equity financing for fast-growing innovative companies for rapid global growth by co-investing with an independent private investor: business angels, private / venture capital funds, or corporations (SI-SK).
Find more information
about SK75 and SI-SK calls here