Here are the 10 entrepreneurial talents chosen for the Start:up Alpe Adria Acceleration Programme
The evaluation jury chose among all applicants to the Call for Talents ten entrepreneurial talents. Here they are:
- Haidy Kancler (Slovenia)
- Urban Peklar (Slovenia)
- Nik Kolar (Slovenia)
- Andrea Gundolf (Austria)
- Michael Jesse (Austria)
- Michaela Simschitz (Austria)
- Gabriele Frankl (Austria)
- Sonja Haubenhofer (Austria)
- Grega Novak (Slovenia)
- Kyra Borchhardt (Austria)
Congratulations to all and wishing you all successful development of your innovative ideas and bringing them further to successful startups!
What will the selected entrepreneurial talents get?
All 10 entrepreneurial talents will get precious support from the Start:up Alpe Adria Acceleration programme to develop their idea further:
- 8 hours of individual consulting from two dedicated expert consultants, one from Slovenia and one from Austria;
- a voucher in the value of 1.000 EUR, which they can use for developing and testing their prototype, consulting, mentoring, office space and equipment rental from service providers from Start:up Alpe Adria program area;
- up to 20 hours of support from Start:up AA project team who will provide them with promotional support through Start:up Alpe Adria platform, finding new team members from Slovenia and Austria, networking support and help them with finding potential investors and other cross border stakeholders of the Alpe Adria startup ecosystem.
Who was in the jury?
The selection follows the Call for Talents that closed on October 18, 2019. The evaluation jury consisted of Aleš Zorc (Venture Factory), David Belovič (Venture Factory), Vera Nunić (Technology Park Ljubljana), Aleš Pevc (Technology Park Ljubljana), Martin Krch (Lakeside Science Technology Park) and Jürgen Kopeinig (Kärntner Wirtschaftsförderungs Fonds).