Would you like to scaleup in new markets? To grow your business through mission in Sillicon Valley, Berlin, New York or Netherlands?
Startups and scaleups now you have the chance to get to know new markets and get ready to conquer them. How? By participating programme that gives you opportunity to dive into a 1-week experience in a foreign ecosystem. In the EU ecosystems, startups can extend their stay for up to 1-month and benefit from soft-landing and scaling support. Apply now!
Why join the programme?
It brings you several benefits that will help your startup/scaleup grow internationally:
- Receive hands-on support from local mentors;
- Get access and connect with the destination ecosystem network;
- Gain knowledge of the ecosystem's establishment conditions, incentives, tax and legislation;
- Participate in local events and conferences.
Join the programme free of charge
Participation in the programme is free of charge thanks to Startup Europe. And this is not all. Startups/scaleups joining the Soft-Landing Missions are entitled to have their travel and accommodation expenses reimbursed up to 400 EUR in the destinations within the EU, and up to 950 EUR in the destinations outside the EU.
At the moment are open 4 calls for startups
Find more here.
- Sillicon Valley (11th – 15th November 2019) – apply by 8th September
- Berlin (4th – 8th November 2019) – apply by 20th September 2019
- New York (14th – 18th October 2019) – apply by 2nd August 2019
- Netherlands (23rd – 27th September 2019) – apply by 31st August 2019