Do you have an innovative project? Apply for a OIS-AIR call Proof of concept (PoC Call). Technology Park Ljubljana together with European partners offers financial support to the 10 best innovative projects that come from cooperation between research organizations and small and middle sized companies in Adriatic-Ionian area.
Technology park Ljubljana is partner of transnational project OIS-AIR and supports common development projects of research centers and SMEs working in the field of transport & mobility, energy & environment, agro-bioeconomy.
The OIS-AIR PoC Call co-funds the best innovation projects co-developed with SMEs by means of innovation vouchers
worth 18.500 euro each
. The purpose of vouchers is to provide financial support for successful transition of good research achievements into economy.
Benefits for SMEs
Benefits for universities and research institutions
- Discovering a great deal of transnational scientific research results assessed with regards to their industrial potential
- Cutting costs and times for industrial innovation
- Establishing stable collaborations with local and transregional research institutions
- Searching for open research results and participate to their co-development
Call consists of three phases:
- Improving the visibility of their research results and promoting them transnationally
- Getting a technological and commercial evaluation of the research results
- Having access to co-funding for industrial valorization
- Improving the commercial valorisation of public research results
- Call for ideas for public research organizations and universities. Deadline for application is 14th July 2019.
- Call for projects aimed at connecting research organizations and universities in relation to SMEs. Deadline for application is 30th September 2019.
- Selection and award of 10 innovation vouchers. Conclusion until the end of October 2019.
Don't hesitate to apply.
Find more here
Photo: Area Science Park