Is your startup active in the field of tourism? Would you like to take your startup to the next level? Grab this opportunity and apply by 30th June 2019 for attending the accelerator program at TACC – Europe’s first independent startup accelerator focused on technology for tourism and the leisure industry.
TACC - Tourism ACCelerator, focuses on startups in the tourism industry, but includes also startups in other sectors, such as fintech, blockchain, healthcare, or mobility, as long as they are related to tourism.
The accelerator program will help you to take your startup to the next level. The experienced accelerator team, a wide network of mentoring tourism experts and over 200 potential investors will work with you on scaling your company. Startups will receive 12 weeks of professional tourism business training including access to mentors, investors and a wide range of potential strategic industry partners.
What you get?
- 3 months of tailored and interactive curriculum and program.
- Live feedbacks from mentors/advisors and potential investors.
- Support to find Proofs of Concept / Pilots opportunities with customers.
- If your product or service is already in the market, support in accessing potential strategic corporate innovation partners, new customers and cross-border markets.
- The opportunity to sit down with potential buyers, commissioners, resellers and distributors to develop a strong value proposition and business model.
- Free testing of your product or service in the lab and field.
- Support from behavioral economist team to leverage the maximum out of your data.
- The chance to pitch your Startup to the Next Floor Investors network and its associated partners.
- Introduction to potential financial corporate partners.
As Corporate-Startup collaboration is the key to a successful market entry or cross-border expansion, you will be connected to companies from the tourism industry with matching need for your innovation.
Who can apply?
You have time until June 30th 2019.
- No more than 3 years have passed since formation of your company or a mayor pivot.
- Startups with 2 to 3 founders.
- You are developing an innovative product or service that matches the focus of the accelerator.
- Your innovative idea is technically and commercially feasible.
- You have an interest to develop and commercialize your product at European and/or global level.
- Must be able to communicate (read and speak) in English.
- Startups from all over the world are invited to apply for the program
Interested? Find more here.