The Slovene Enterprise Fund is again helping young innovative, globally oriented companies with money, valuable contacts, mentors and getting into acceleration programs.
You can get funding from 54,000 to 600,000 EUR, participate in more than 10 specialized programs run by the best private contractors, and choose your mentors from a database of more than 140 entrepreneurs, investors, industry experts and business program managers.
Come to the online event where you will get all the details.
Financing and programs of Slovene Enterprise Fund, which will be talked about
- P2 - receive a EUR 54,000 grant for product/service development
- SK75 - receive a EUR 75,000 convertible loan for sales growth and expansion into new markets
- SI- SK - double the investment concluded with a private investor. The so-called co-investment ranges from EUR 100,000 to EUR 600,000
- Overview of other sources of financing offered by the Fund and SID Bank.
- Content support in the form of counselling, mentoring and acceleration programs available in the local and national business support environment.
You will receive important information on the tenders, learn about the evaluation criteria, the pre-selection process, important dates and deadlines for applying and many tips on how to be successful in the tenders.
At the event, you will receive immediate feedback on whether your idea is suitable for the above tenders. Apply for a personal consultation
Find more about the event here