Do you have innovative technology or solution that could shape the future of insurance industry? Apply till October 18th for international acceleration programme Insurtech Innovation Challenge, where insurance company Zavarovalnica Sava is looking for innovative startups for cooperation and joint development of products in the field of life, health and accident insurance.
Zavarovalnica Sava offers your startup opportunity for cooperation and up to 25,000 EUR for POC (proof of concept)
. Zavarovalnica Sava is part of one of the leading insurance groups in Southeastern Europe, present on more than 100 insurance and reinsurance markets worldwide. In the last two years, it has increased the dynamics of innovation and collaboration with startups.
Their goal of cooperation with startups is to significantly improve the customer experience, existing processes or offer additional services.
Insurtech Innovation Challenge is international acceleration programme, organized by What a Venture from Vienna and Venture Factory – Tovarna podjemov from Maribor.
- You can get up to 25,000€ for the proof of concept (POC);
- Partnership with one of the leading and most proactive insurance companies in the region;
- Access to a wide network of partners and agencies of Zavarovalnica Sava;
- Mentorship from top national and international mentors;
- Possibility of expanding your business through the international partner network of Zavarovalnica Sava;
- Covered costs of participating at the Innovation Camp, that will take place in Maribor on November 22nd-23rd.
If you have already developed an innovative technology or solution in your company ...
- which could improve the customer experience in the process of selecting and taking out life insurance,
- allowing customization and personalization of the offer for specific target groups,
- which could improve, speed up and simplify the risk assessment process and / or
- which could allow to build a close relationship with customers beyond traditional insurance events,
apply till October 18th
and give your startup opportunity for partnership with one of the leading insurance companies in the region.
Find more here
or on Facebook